OFFICIAL WEBSITE 

Forums

Forum Home > Game news > Request to work together

[email protected]

Hello, I'm Kevinzuman22, Founder & CEO of GoPewds Games!

I'd like to do a suggestion, that DHCGames & GoPewds Games work together to make a single or multipile games. I'd like to discuss that with the Owner of DHCGames only, so no others are needed to reply to this request.

For more information, go to our website:
www.gopewdsgames.webs.com (this isn't us trying to advertise us, but we just want to work with DHCGames.)

June 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DHCGabber
Site Owner

Hey Kevin! DHCGabber, the owner of DHC Games here.

First of all, welcome to DHC Games! :D

I've read and considered your suggestion to cooperate on one or more games, but (no offence) I don't work with anyone without getting to know him/her a little better.
Do you have any game you can show me? I'd like to see your skills (graphics, sounds and of course gameplay).
Your website gopewdsgames.webs.com doesn't have any screenshots nor (working) download links.

Also, do you use Game Maker, or another engine for your games?

I'm looking forward to your reply, Kevin.

All the best,
DHCGabber

June 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

DHCGabber at June 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Hey Kevin! DHCGabber, the owner of DHC Games here.

First of all, welcome to DHC Games! :D

I've read and considered your suggestion to cooperate on one or more games, but (no offence) I don't work with anyone without getting to know him/her a little better.
Do you have any game you can show me? I'd like to see your skills (graphics, sounds and of course gameplay).
Your website gopewdsgames.webs.com doesn't have any screenshots nor (working) download links.

Also, do you use Game Maker, or another engine for your games?

I'm looking forward to your reply, Kevin.

All the best,
DHCGabber

I do use Game Maker for my games, and I havent been able to make some time to start/finish making the games. Sorry for my late reply, my apologies.

November 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

And another thing: I am very good with ideas for games. So if you do not like the quality of my game, we could still work together, that I do the ideas, and you create the game.

If not,
Good luck with future games. :)

- Kevin Zuman, CEO GoPewds Games.

November 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.